Hi, I'm Fatima
I’m a qualified Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Marketer with 15+ years of experience. I’m also a certified Social Media Marketer.
From Gap, the iconic international fashion retailer, to Phaidon, the leading publisher of creative arts books, I’ve worked with some amazing brands.
I’ve managed budgets of up to £4.7m, but more importantly, I’ve worked with small businesses that have had tiny marketing budgets, and that’s the work I’ve loved the most.
These days, I use my marketing experience and expertise to help small businesses make more money, and get their message out there.
In this day and age, where the internet has really levelled the playing field, there is so much opportunity out there for small businesses. Which is a good thing… but it can also be a bad thing. A lot of the businesses I’ve worked with have felt overwhelmed by the huge number of marketing channels they can take advantage of. And they ask me questions like:
- Should I have a blog?
- Do I need to be on facebook?
- How do I use LinkedIn?
- How do I grow my email list?
- And what do I do when I have an email list?
- Do I need to create videos?
- What on earth is snapchat?!
Cut through the noise
I get it! There are so many choices. But, what I love doing is helping the businesses I work with to create a marketing strategy that is specifically tailored to their business, and to their unique goals and aspirations.
I cut through the noise to help guide your business on the marketing journey that will get you more sales and more customers whilst being true to your brand.
And the great news is, you don’t need huge budgets to achieve massive success with your marketing. You just need a smart strategy, and a fresh approach. And that’s where I come in.
Are you a small business that wants more customers, more sales and more traffic? I’d love to help you do just that.
Check out the different ways we can work together here.
And in case you’re interested, here’s three (non-marketing related!) facts about me!
- I’m a wife to an amazing man, and a mother to three beautiful children, and I consider myself incredibly blessed.
- I started running a few months ago in an attempt to get fit, and discovered that I love it! Which is a huge (pleasant!) surprise, as I’ve never, ever been sporty.
- Murder She Wrote is my guilty pleasure. Seriously. They don’t make TV like that these days!