This is the first and most important step to take before you create a marketing strategy. It builds the foundation for future marketing decisions.
Let me help you
The marketing audit that I produce for you will give you a fresh perspective on your existing marketing. You’ll get a full report with an actionable checklist you can implement now to start seeing results. Let me help give you clarity and direction.
Your audit CAN INCLUDE:
- Customers: who are they and what are their buying processes?
- Competitors: who are the major ones, and what are their objectives, strategies, strengths and weaknesses?
- SWOT analysis: what are your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
- Website: is your website optimized to achieve your goals? Is it’s technical framework robust?
- SEO: how well is your website performing in the search engines?
- Backlinks: is your link building strategy working?
- Content: what’s right about your current content? What’s wrong with it? Can it be improved?
- Social media: how well is your current social media working for you?
- Email marketing: what are the strengths and the weaknesses in your email marketing campaigns?
The ultimate objective of the audit is to build a roadmap to improve your marketing activity. This audit will help you identify the next steps in implementing a well thought out marketing strategy that will enable your business to stand out from the crowd.
INTERESTED? LET’S TALK.
Simply fill in the form below, and I’ll be in touch.