You need insight into the visibility of your business in the search engines.
Let me help you
Firstly let’s start with a quick look at what SEO is. A lot has changed in the last few years, and continues to change. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. And, in essence, it refers to techniques that help your website rank higher in organic search results. This makes your brand, product or service more visible to people searching in search engines like Google and Bing.
Next, let me say that I’m not promising you that you’re going to get to the top of Google quickly by working with me. Because I can’t promise you that, and, to be honest, no one can.
In fact, Google itself says:
No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google. Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a “special relationship” with Google, or advertise a “priority submit” to Google. There is no priority submit for Google.
However, what I can promise you is that I will use my thorough understanding of best practice SEO to create a strategy that delivers results over and over again. I stay on top of the rapidly changing trends in SEO so that you don’t have to.
MY MONTHLY SEO SERVICES CAN INCLUDE:
- Full site audit: a thorough review to identify and pinpoint any existing weaknesses in your site
- Keyword research: finding and researching actual search terms that people enter into search engines
- Competitor analysis: identifying and analysing your potential SEO competitors
- Content strategy: creating quality, shareable content that meets visitors needs
- Link building: acquiring relevant links to relevant pages on your website
- Local SEO: using local ranking factors to improve your organic results
- Social signals: establishing an integrated approach to your social media presence and your search listings
- Technical SEO: analysing how well the search engines are crawling and accessing your website
- Mobile SEO: ensuring visitors that access your site from mobiles have an experience optimized for their device
INTERESTED? LET’S TALK.
Simply fill in the form below, and I’ll be in touch.